Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RP Commitments

The irregularity with which I update this blog implies that either this blog is not important or I have difficulty meeting my commitments.

 

Like life, the truth is neither as stark nor as simple: this blog is important but it is not my first priority and I do have difficulty meeting my commitments to myself but not to others. This blog is written for others, but the readers are an undefined mass. I feel no personal responsibility towards them because I have assured no individual that I will update this blog daily.

 

I do not know how many have read this blog or have done so more than once. I have been dropping stones into the abyss waiting to hear them hit bottom.

 

Futile actions have utility on more than one dimension and so are not necessarily futile. It all depends on your point of view.

 

No comments: